Presenting sometimes isn’t easy, but check on our tips to succeed in your next presentation.
1. Know your audience: This is the first step to start any presentation. Before starting to write the content or thinking about the design you must know your target to build a presentation based on their needs and expectations.
2. Less is more: This is a golden rule to presentations, of course, that put a lot of content on the slides it’s very tempting, but the more information you put, the more confused your audience can get. The rule is also valid to the design, remember just to use the necessary visual resources, instead of trying to cover the blanks.
3. Have one key message: You probably have a lot of topics to present, but still try to show all of them around a central idea. That helps your audience to follow your presentation and don’t get lost by the amount of information.
4. Tell a story: People love good stories, so if it’s possible present in a storytelling way or use stories as examples to show what you’re trying to explain. Your audience will probably feel more engaged and pay attention to what you’re saying.
5. Rehearsal: Doesn’t matter if the presentation has a beautiful design or if the presenter it’s good at public speaking: nothing is more frustrating than going to a presentation where the person is constantly reading the slides. Make sure you know what you’re going to present, you’ll feel more confident and your audience will feel more involved by a presenter that know the theme.
Bonus Tip: Now that you have a killer presentation make sure that the PPT can be opened in any device. Upload your slides to Wowslides and convert it to share with everyone with all the features, as animations and effects. You can also analyze your presentation performance and protect it.
Liked the tips? Put them on practice in your next presentation!