The electric drill can theoretically burn your home!The electric drill can theoretically burn your home! Electric drills generate heat due to friction. The engine, drill bit and wall become very hot. If you drill a wall at home, you can see how hot it is when you touch the end of the drill. 2,000 joules of energy heats a kilo of wood 1 degree. A typical drill uses 750 watts of electricity and is considered to release 750 joules of energy. At room temperature Woodford calculated that it would burn a wooden wall in 4 minutes.
3. You can chew the gum because it is made of plastic.3. You can chew the gum because it is made of plastic. The first chewing gum took its elastic properties from a latex plastic resin. Nowadays bubble gum is made of synthetic plastics, such as cytirene butadiene (which is also used in the construction of car tires), polyvinyl acetate (which is used in adhesives). So plastic is used to keep it together.
4. High office buildings are longer at night.4. High office buildings are longer at night. After all the employees go home, the high office buildings are a little higher. A 400- meter-long building weighs 50 thousand people and draws 1.5 millimeters a day. When this weight is eliminated, it is extended in this amount. The same thing happens in our body when we wake up in the current morning, but the length of the evening is shorter. That's because we carry loads, for example, children carry backpacks.
5. A Lego piece carries 350 kg of force.5. A Lego piece carries 350 kg of force. Legos are able to carry 4-5 times the average human weight without breaking or deforming. a lego piece can carry a tower of 375 thousand pieces, 3.5 km long.
6. Polishing your shoes is the same as filling the pits on the asphalt road.6. Polishing your shoes is the same as filling the pits on the asphalt road. A normal skin appears dull to the eye, because it is covered with very small scratches, which prevent light from being reflected. When you polish a leather shoe, you fill the gaps with Polish. This makes the surface smoother and brighter.
7. You can solve your heating problem by filling 70 people in your home.7. You can solve your heating problem by filling 70 people in your home. In a small closed room dozens of people have had to stand together, the human body knows very well the heat emitted. How many people do you need to warm a normal room in winter? 70 people or 140 people in motion normally emit 100-200 watts of heat, which is enough to warm your home nicely. If a person in a group is hypothermia, he or she is wrapped up and heated for heating his or her body.
9. Water is a good cleaner because it has asymmetric molecules.9. Water is a good cleaner because it has asymmetric molecules. Molecules of water have a triangle structure. 2 hydrogen and an oxygen molecule are arranged in triangles and formed poles just like a magnet. For this reason, water molecules are very easy to adhere to other molecules. That makes him a great cleanser.Heat plays a major role in heating water to increase water solubility.
10. The “pulse” mode in your mixer works better.10. The “pulse” mode in your mixer works better. If your blender has stopped chopping and started spinning in its own state, it's because everything around it is spinning at the same speed. Instead of rotating content with Blender, you can achieve better mixing, chopping, and shredding performance by creating turbulence. The pulse function is precisely to create this turbulence and to provide better chopping.
11. Babies have more water in their body than adults.11. Babies have more water in their body than adults. While 60% of adults have water in their bodies, this rate is 80% in infants. However, this percentage drops very quickly, this rate is 65% in 1 year after birth.
12. Glass breaks quickly because its atoms are arranged loosely.12. Glass breaks quickly because its atoms are arranged loosely. Unlike other solids, glass amorphous, which is loosely combined, consists of atoms. The glass has no ability to absorb the energy generated by the impact. Atoms can't resist this force, and they tend to leave immediately, so our window becomes ice with salt.
13. Calorie calculations are done by burning foods.13. Calorie calculations are done by burning foods. The calorie values you see in food packaging are calculated by measuring the amount of energy required to burn foods placed in a device called calorimeter. The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 ° C is called the latent heat of Fusion, and the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 ° C is called the latent heat of Fusion.
THANK YOUTHANK YOU https://onedio.com/haber/gunluk-hayatta-sikca-karsilastigimiz-13-olaya-bilimsel-yaklasim-546109